- Evan Smith, Editor-in-Chief, CEO, and co-founder of The Texas Tribune | Link
- Chairman Kel Seliger
- Chairman Dan Huberty
- Chairman John Zerwas
- Rep. Ernest Bailes
- Vice Chair Diego Bernal
- Vice Chair Konni Burton
- Vice Chair Travis Clardy
- Rep. Nicole Collier
- Chairman Dan Flynn
- Rep. Gina Hinojosa
- Vice Chair Donna Howard
- Chairman Ken King
- Chairman J.M. Lozano
- Vice Chair Andrew Murr
- Chair Lois Kolkhorst
- Rep. Lynn Stucky
- Vice Chair J.D. Sheffield
- Vice Chair Gary VanDeaver
- Chairman James White
- SBOE Member Keven Ellis
- Candidate for State Rep. HD 121 Steve Allison
- Dr. Kevin Brown, TASA Executive Director
- Dr. Shannon Holmes, ATPE Executive Director
- TAMS Lobbyist Ellen Williams
- Dan Korem, Korem & Associates | Link
- Keith Bryant, TAMS Past President / Lubbock Cooper Superintendent
- Michael Lee, TARS Executive Director
- Texas Commission on Public School Finance Report & Solutions
- School Finance Proposals: Future of Mid-size Formula & Consolidation
- Property Tax/Ways & Means
- TRS/Health Care
- Teacher Compensation
- Career & College Readiness
- School Safety
- Mental Health
- Texas Public Schools: The Heart of Texas Communities
Lakeway Resort and Spa | Link
Special conference rate: : $129/night single or double
Rate includes complimentary parking and WIFI
Reservations must be made by Nov. 14, 2018 to guarantee this rate.
Reserve your room online at
TAMS2018 or call 844-822-2621 or 512-261-7302 and ask for the TAMS block of rooms.
TAMS and TARS Districts:
$150 for first district participant
$100 for all other participants from same district
All Other School Districts:
$200 per district participant with $100 rebate for joining TAMS
Note: There is a late fee of $35 per attendee for registrations received after Nov. 16th.
Registration fee includes Wednesday evening reception, lunch and reception on Thursday and breakfast Friday morning.
Conference guests are welcome to attend the reception.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations received prior to November 14th, less a $50 administrative fee.
There will be no refunds after this date, although another administrator from your district may attend in your place. Make checks payable to TAMS and mail to 1801 East 51st Street, Suite 365-358, Austin, TX 78723
Payment must be received on or before the conference.
For TAMS districts, membership in TAMS is required to attend. If your district has not yet joined this year, please remit your annual dues payment. TAMS districts may join online by going to http://www.midsizeschools.org/account/login.
How to Register:
The cost of this conference is greatly reduced through the generosity of our sponsors and additional contributions.